GMOs 2.0/Synthetic Biology
Featured Articles from The Organic & Non-GMO Report . For all the latest news, Subscribe Now.
- Calling the latest gene technologies ‘natural’ is a semantic distraction—they must still be regulated
- Synthetic biology products entering the market unregulated, unlabeled—and even with non-GMO claims
- GMO ice cream rushed to market; maker hides that it is GMO-derived
- New test for gene edited crops will help organic and non-GMO food sectors keep new GMOs under control
- Opinion: Software to swallow—Impossible Foods should be called Impossible Patents
- Gene editing companies infiltrating non-GMO and organic seed industries, making non-GMO claims
- Protect Nature Now launched to address new global GMO threat
- Allowing gene editing in organic food production “won’t be tolerated by the organic community”
- New GMO technologies represent major challenges to non-GMO supply chain
- Impossible Burger rep grilled at Sustainable Foods Summit
- Is it possible the Impossible Burger is unsafe to eat?
- GMOs 2.0: New technologies, new risks, and no regulations
- Canada bans nanotechnology in organics
- Nanotechnology offers disturbing parallels to GMOs